Friday, July 4, 2008

Ian Curtis

It sickens me that the life of this man (and the feelings of his family) is so trivial to someone Pathetic enough to steal his grave stone. Imagine your father's grave being robbed, and even worse it would be robbed by someone who no doubt feels really proud of it. When names and people get confused with brand names people forget the fragile human element. Peter Hook was dj'ing tonight near me, I decided that he has had enough bad things to deal with and did not to attend. About 3 years ago while Lauren was visiting me for the first time we went to Macclesfield and went to the grave, I felt like a piece of shit even taking a photograph next to the stone marking the remains of this FATHER and HUSBAND . To the person so vulgar who removed the stone, I pray one day you realize the misdeed you have done and seek repentance.